Canopy Porch Swing Sets
1. While you can add an overhead shade to just about any porch swing frame, our canopy
porch swing sets have a cohesive, integrated design you can't get piece by piece. It all fits together effortlessly
for a unified design in one easy kit.
2. Outdoor canopy swing sets mix and match stylish fabrics in the seat, cushions and roof, using weather-loving materials that are easy to clean. Have fun adding pizzazz with contrasting outdoor pillows.
3. Patio swings with canopy additions include clever slanting hinges for the roof and built-in shelves to hold your summer novel and lemonade. Many canopies roll back or remove easily to turn your porch swing set into a convertible.
4. You don't have to decide where to put your outdoor canopy swing set. Since it's an integrated set, you can move it as often as you like. If you're especially creative or just indecisive, metal sets are lighter and easier to move often.
5. Canopies aren't always fabric. Some of our luxurious wooden swings have a solid roof with a stylish slant or classic A-frame. Trellis canopies let climbing vines and wandering flowers wrap you in aromatic shade.
6. Like to snuggle? We have a sweet variety of narrower canopy porch swing sets that fit any space without feeling crowded. Outdoor porch swings up to five feet wide are big enough for the whole gang, or one very happy napper.
7. Found your perfect canopy porch swing set? Now add fun options like porch swing springs that add a little bounce to your swing, colorful porch swing cushions and pillows, and heavy-duty no-squeak replacement hinges. Then keep it all safe with our sun-blocking, rain-shedding outdoor swing and glider covers.
"I just want to send a little note to say that I did receive the chair and I love it. I recently noticed the same swing on another site for nearly twice the price so I am just thrilled.
Also, I have given your site to my friends and a neighbor also ordered the same swing."