1. A porch swing frame set has all the charm of a real hanging swing plus the freedom to put it anywhere. The bench or seat is suspended from a stand, so you can enjoy quiet time on the deck or in the backyard or gazebo.
2. Add on a canopy if you want to enjoy sitting and swaying in any weather. Sets with canopies provide a great way to enjoy the outdoors while protecting yourself from harmful UV rays.
3. Frames are usually constructed of the same material and designed in the same style as the bench, so they match nicely. Buy the stand separately if you prefer to mix styles to scratch your creative itch.
4. Classic sets make bliss easy. Point, click, and a beautiful wood swing with stand comes to your door. Outdoor models assemble in minutes. The only modification to your house is in how much nicer it looks.
5. Can't make up your mind about where to put your pendulum? No problem, if you have a metal model. Metal frames are usually much lighter but just as strong as those made of other materials. It's easier to move to suit your whimsy, or just to chase the sun.
6. When choosing a model with a canopy, look for the new all-weather fabrics that are soft as cotton but don't mildew or rot. There are many durable outdoor fabrics that come in amazing colors and patterns that don't fade in the sun.
7. What's your favorite era? Modern frames are artistic and sleek. Mission style wood designs are reserved and stately. Natural log porch sets have all the charm of an old English cottage.
8. We have wider stands that accommodate large patio swings and give you extra elbow room or just a nice face-up view of the clouds. If space is tight (or you just like snuggling), we offer plenty of narrower outdoor options that fit anywhere.
9. Outdoor canopies are as attractive to look at as they are comfortable to slouch under. We offer patio sets with canopies that match the fabric or cushions. Any way you look at it, canopy porch swing sets are nice!
10. Frames offer some creative options, like integrated shelves for your happy hour beverage and a place to put your novel while you nap. The stands can be decorative elements in and of themselves, with gazebo-like styling that helps protect your daydreams.
Find more information in our Helpful Information section!