Sale Price: $54.98
10 Ways to Complete Your Porch Swing Experience
1. Swings go anywhere when you have a stand. Move your patio swing as the seasons evolve, or just to enjoy a new arrangement. Thanks to the convenience of frames, you're no longer chained to the house.
2. When hanging a porch swing you need to have solid support beams above. No problem if you don't; a frame will hold your swing exactly where you want it. Most patio swing frames come with hardware, but we also offer additional hardware, such as comfort springs, to make your outdoor swing that much more enjoyable.
3. A frame often just holds the swing itself. However, some sets come with built-in shelves and drink holders, so your stuff doesn't go flying as you do.
4. Match any swing with a stand from our amazing selection. Modern metal, Mission and Shaker styles, classic Adirondack or log-style frames sweep you off your feet. Check out the latest all-weather resin style outdoor swing frames that never need maintenance, leaving you more time for napping.
5. Although bare swings are surprisingly comfortable, cushions take you to the next level of nirvana. They look fab too. Although it's always helpful to bring them in at the end of a day, the latest fabrics available for a patio swing cushion are weather resistant and fade-proof.
6. Building your own patio swing frame? We have all kinds of handy hardware, including no-squeak hangers, cushiony comfort springs, stretch-proof rope and gleaming chain.
7. A bench cushion can add brilliant color to your green yard or brown patio. Weather-loving fabrics like heavy duty polyesters are softer than you might think, but don't fade or mildew like cotton.
8. Want your beloved porch swing to last forever? Protect it with an outdoor cover that keeps sun, rain and dust off your little slice of heaven. Cushions, wood and hardware all last longer when they're protected from the elements.
9. Springs help ease you in and out of your swing, adding a surprising lushness to the experience. They also cushion the shock when the grandchildren jump on your lap.
10. Tie one on! The new porch swing cushions come with helpful ties that secure the cushion to the swing. Quilted cushions add extra squish. Contoured seat cushions fit your wicker chair best. You name it, we have it.
Find more information in our Frames & Accessories Helpful Information section!
Porch Swing Frames & Accessories
"I just want to thank you and your team for your services. I ordered a porch swing for my parents for Christmas on 12/18. I was told that it would probably not arrive until 12/29. To my surprise and theirs, it arrived on 12/23. They were pleased and it was one less worry for me during the Holidays."
-Patti, Sturgis, SD