1. Wicker is a style, not a material. Cane or rattan wicker is beautiful, but it may
unravel outdoors. Your resin wicker porch swing doesn't rot, chip or crack, and won't fade in the sun. Best of all,
no surprises from seat splinters.
2. Resin wicker porch swings are an eco-friendly choice as well in that they reduce waste because they last far longer than cane and rattan. This makes the resin wicker swing a good investment because it won't need to be replaced any time soon.
3. What makes wicker porch swings so comfortable? They give and stretch ever-so-slightly to conform to you. It's custom-fit comfort. Makes you wonder why anyone would chose anything but a wicker swing.
4. Add some cush to your tush! We've padded our variety of outdoor porch swing cushions and pillows. They're as soft and airy as cotton, but they won't mildew or fade in the sun.
5. Because resin wicker porch swings love the outdoors, you can go for more interesting colors to liven up your back yard or patio. They never need painting, so you don't have to worry about matching the color. The latest two-tone patterns are snappy!
6. Those classic white wicker porch swings are the height of charm, but they don't stay white long. Solve that with a resin wicker porch swing. You can wash resin wicker with a hose if you want, and let it dry bright white in the sun. The resin itself is white, not painted, so the white porch swing finish never washes or chips off.
7. Need free time? While old-fashioned wicker had to be brought inside every day, you can leave today's resin wicker porch swings out all season. They don't care. Add up the time you used to spend lugging furniture, painting and swearing, and spend it lounging in your new resin porch swing instead.