1. Canopy porch swings protect both you and the swing from harsh, drying sunlight. Put your
patio swings with canopy wherever you want in the yard or deck, and let the canopy provide soothing shade.
2. Our outdoor canopy swing sets match roof fabrics with the seat material, cushions and pillows for a stylish, put-together look. Contrasting outdoor pillows add the sass. No cushions on your outdoor canopy swing? We have a gorgeous variety in every size and color.
3. It's a cover-up! Many patio swings with canopy have fun options. The canopy may tilt to create a welcoming angle or to help you follow the sun. Most frames allow you to roll back or remove the canopy altogether for those times when you want the sun on your face. A built-in shelf for your drinks and crossword puzzle? Perfect.
4. Metal canopy porch swings are far lighter yet just a strong as wood swings. If you like to rearrange your yard or patio often, you'll appreciate how much easier they are to move around.
5. Nothing is as adorable as an old-fashioned outdoor canopy swing. For the utmost in classic charm, we found Adirondack swing styles with a trellis top and sides that let nature create your shade. Surround yourself with climbing flowers, ivy, even grape vines.
6. Mission and Shaker styles look best in wood, or wood-like outdoor resin. For sleek contemporary frames, metal canopy porch swings offer endless design options. Most metal frames are powder-coated to protect them from the weather. Aluminum frames are lightweight and never rust.
7. Like a smartly styled hat, a patio swing with canopy adds pizzazz to your porch . Rakish angles, borders and shapes cap off your backyard decor.
"I just want to send a little note to say that I did receive the chair and I love it. I recently noticed the same swing on another site for nearly twice the price so I am just thrilled.
Also, I have given your site to my friends and a neighbor also ordered the same swing."