Sale Price From: $229.98
Sale Price From: $99.98
Finding The Right Porch Swing
Shop Porch Swings by Material
Sale Price From: $199.98
10 Ways to Relax with Outdoor Swings
1. A porch swing means "C'mon over, we're fun!" No other home accessory is as charming and welcoming. In one step, the addition of this relaxation station to the front of your house can turn a drab entrance into the neighborhood charmer.
2. Houses come in a zillion styles, and so do our offerings. It's always safe to match styles, but don't be afraid to mix it up: a wood model softens an angular modern house, and a contemporary metal design adds artistic whimsy to an antique home. There really is an option suited to everybody and every home.
3. How lazy are you? Natural wicker can't be left out in bad weather. Consider resin wicker, which is happy to stay outside. Check to see whether your favorite cushions are weather resistant.
4. Woven and rope models are lightweight, so they're easier to hang, move, and store. Since they conform to your body, they're surprisingly comfortable too. Now's your chance to be a swinger!
5. In some climates, sun isn't fun. Models with canopies, including those made of fabric, protect your pate. Most canopies are removable, so you can go topless when the weather's cool and enjoy protective shade when the sun is hot and high.
6.Wood porch swings are as comforting as they are stylish. Choose from light or dark stains, or even painted finishes such as classic white. For a real wood look without the maintenance, outdoor swings made of recycled resin are strong, comfortable and last almost forever.
7. Measure first. You may be surprised how big your new addition appears when it arrives. We list the measurements online so you know your favorite will fit before you buy.
8. If you want a hanging model, make sure you have support beams where you need them. Call an expert if you don't know for sure. Or, get a frame so you can enjoy yourself anywhere: on the porch or deck or in the backyard.
9. Adirondack is back! This classically good looking and ultra-comfy chair design comes in both wood and weather resistant resin construction. Nothing beckons you to relax like a white Adirondack.
10. Protect your pinkies. Chains can pinch little fingers. If you'll share your porch swing with little kids, consider hanging it using rope or adding a slip-on chain cover to make sure every minute on your outdoor swing is a happy one.
Find more information in our Helpful Information section!